Sunday, June 10, 2012

Glaze & Textured Stencil Concrete Planter

Back in April I made a planter using concrete and some plastic containers.  You can see that post here.  I decided to see what it would look like using my textured stencils I mentioned here and adding glaze to it. 

IMG_0375

I should have blended my brush stokes a little better, it is really noticeable in the pic. 

IMG_0374

But it was fun to see if the stencil would work and how much the glaze would change the gray concrete.  Here’s a before pic to see the difference.

20120415-IMG_9216

I am thinking it would work on clay pots too. 

I love ending posts with funny dog photos.  Here’s one I too while trying out my Gary Fong Light Diffuser.

IMG_0371 copy

Oh that Izzy cracks me up!

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails