Saturday, September 10, 2011

Peacock Table

My coworker’s daughter is getting married and the theme is peacock.  So I have had peacocks on the brain which lead to my new table redo. 

peacocktable2 

I found this little table on Craigslist for $10 and thought it would be a fun table to try something I had read about online. 

IMG_2165

IMG_2163

Things didn’t go quite like I planned, but I still got a result I like. 

peacocktable1x

peacocktable4

I will share with you how I redid my table and painted the feather soon.

UPDATE:  Click here to read the tutorial.

sig

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

All Thing Furniture @ Perfectly Imperfect

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Piece Of Work @ Primitive and Proper

Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails