Monday, September 19, 2011

Old Tray With a Touch of Fall

I added some faux acorns and a brown sunflower that I had from last year to my rustic tray for a bit of fall.  I love the bottles, books and lamps because they allow for me to add anything to them and it all seems to flow.  I love fall more than any other season.  I like decorating for fall better than I do Christmas so my blog will probably have several fall posts coming!

crate1

I recently moved this little table into my family room.  I will be painting it when I decide what I want to do with it. 

20110919-IMG_2566

I like my glittered acorns and I really like the color of the sunflower.  I love me some brown. 

20110919-IMG_2565 copy

crate2

Now if the pumpkin patches would hurry and open up I could do more fall decorating.

sig

Linking to

Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails