Monday, August 1, 2011

My First Baby Photo Opportunity

When opportunity knocks, I open the door when it comes to photography.  Anytime someone asks me to take photos for them I always say yes and I never charge.  My crazy plan is the more photos I take the more I will learn about taking photos. 

I was asked to take pics of a 6 month old beautiful baby girl named Chandler.  She was such a good baby and made this challenge pretty easy for me, however, you can’t ask a baby to look this way, smile or say cheese.  I still managed to get some beautiful shots of her.  I thought I would share a couple of my favorites. 

Chandler’s daddy is a hair stylist and these pics were a surprise gift for his 40th birthday.  Chandler’s mom wanted me to take them at his salon.

IMG_1028x_edited-1

IMG_1023x_edited-1

Look at all of that hair.  Her daddy will have some fun with that as she gets older.  I think his heart will melt when he sees these photos.  Isn’t she so cute?

Do you enjoy taking photos of people as well as home décor and crafts?  I sure do. 

sig

Linking to

Sweet Shot Tuesday @ My 3 Boybarians

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails