Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ya Gotta See This Blog Called Brambly

My friend Ann @ On Sutton Place told me about this great blog called Brambly Home and Garden.

Ann knows a good thing when she sees one.  I was going to put this blog on my sidebar feature, but it was impossible to pick only one photo. 

With that being said here is your photo tour of this blogger’s wonderful home and garden.  Warning.  You will drool so get your napkin now. 

I love everything about this nook area.

She hand painted these stripes!

Board and batten to the ceiling.  And she helped do it.

Her “practical” plate rack as she calls it.

Adorable mud room.

And she sews.  Beautiful handmade curtains.

Her outdoor area.  Use your napkin.  I know you are drooling. 

I know you will enjoy this blog and seeing more posts about her wonderful home and garden.  I can’t wait to see some spring photos. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails