Thursday, March 17, 2011

Winners of the Portrait Party

Thank you Judith @ Creating Balance for being my judge for the Portrait Party and thanks to all those that participated.

Below are Judith’s choices and her comments.

 

Wow.  This was really hard.  All these portraits are amazing.  But I picked my top 4:

1st place--Heather from A Peek at the Pehrsons

I am such a sucker for self portraits, and she captured such precious raw moments.  Her self portraits look professional, and I know she will cherish those for years to come. 

2nd place—Mandi from Tidbits from the Tremaynes

I mean really...those kids are stinkin adorable. Her photog skills are amazing!

3rd place--Nikki @His Love is the Answer (Honduran loves)

All I could think about was the song, 'Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world!'

Honorable mention: Vintage Hydrangeas who posted the Mr. Vintage Hydrangeas

Does this really need an explanation?  What a cutie!

Here’s a button for your winning entry if you  were featured. 

blue ribbon_edited-2

Thanks again everyone.  Next party in 2 weeks will be night or candle light photos.  Mark your calendars! 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails