Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Winners of the Candlelight and Nighttime Photo Party

Thanks everyone who linked up to the party.  There weren’t very many entries on this party.  I think this was a tough one, however, the links were awesome and I really enjoyed looking at them. 

This week our guest judge was Heather from A Peek At The Pehrsons

Here’s what Heather had to say.

I loved seeing how everyone ran with the idea of nighttime and candlelight pictures!

I had two top choices...

My first place pick is Katie from Little Things Bring Smiles.

I adore the angles of the lights attached to the tree. 

They make me want to go and throw a garden party. What a unique picture. If only I had a garden. *sigh* Oh, and I want to hang up her fireplace picture on my wall.

So beautiful!

My second place pick was Renee from Where the Grass is Greener. I especially loved the picture of the moon over the red rocks.

 As current Phoenix girl, I couldn't help but love it! I also go weak in the knees for a good sunset picture and her rendition is gorgeous!

Thanks for letting me do this! I look forward to the next challenge!!

Heather

Thank you Heather for being the guest judge for the party.  Love your choices. 

The next party is suppose to be angled photos based on the votes.  I will post more on it later, but it can be angled shot of your subject or tilting your camera.  Whatever you want.  You have almost 2 weeks so start taking photos and let’s try to have a bigger party next time! 

Here’s a button for the winners.

Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures

Thanks again everyone.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails