Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Is Green. Floral Container Take Two.

I just couldn’t help myself.  I had to try another look with the arrangement by the door.  I think you will love what I came up with.  It’s super cool. 

I already had some hydrangeas that I used to replace the coral/red flowers.  You can see that post here.

IMG_5460copy

I like the white and green. Plus I had a great idea for St Patrick’s Day to go with my arrangement.

I painted a small frame green and then used chalkboard paint on the glass.  I wrote a little message using a chalk marker.

I pulled the easel part off of the frame and left part of the metal hinge on the back so my magnets would stick to it and then to my metal container. 

2011_03_04 copy

This is how it all looks together. 

IMG_5462c

 

IMG_5462c2_edited-1

I just love green.  It makes me happy. 

I really do like the coral/red flowers and have some ideas for them.  I  am thinking this arrangement looks more like my style.  What do you think?  Better?  Put the red back?  Quit messing with it and clean your house?  Please don’t show me take 3?  Smile

sig

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails