Friday, July 23, 2010

High School Reunion Door Prize

Our high school class of 1988 is having a 22nd reunion.  I know you are wondering why anyone would have a 22nd reunion.  They all know that the number 2 is my favorite and decided a 22nd would be better than a 20th.  Not really.  We just never had a 20th.  We are joining the class of 90 and having a reunion next weekend.  I am going to make a few door prizes for the event.  I  made this one tonight.  It is a frame to hold a reunion photo.  Our colors were white and and orange.  I wanted to give it some whimsy and  resemble our colors, but white and orange just didn’t work for me so I added in black.  Black always works for me.

IMG_1864

I used a stamp on the mat.

IMG_1865

And added some whimsy to the top of the frame.

IMG_1866

What do you think?  Trash it or take it to the reunion for someone to win?

signature2

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails