Sunday, May 23, 2010

Goin Green

I liked how my magazine holder turned out so I decided to paint some more stuff.  This time I used FolkArt in Basil Green.

004

I started with this.

002

And painted this.

003

I did some distressing and glazing.  I also added some twine and a tag to the candle. 005

I wondered if it needed a book.

010

009

011

What do you think?  Book or no book?  Too much green and too matchy matchy now?  Do you ever look at your before pic and think, “That didn’t look so bad after all”?

Here is a link for some printable tag templates. 

http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com/PDF/tags-shapes.pdf

and

Kristine McKay Designs blog has some fun printable numbers.  There is one for tags with numbers already on the tag.

http://www.kmckaydesigns.com/projects/decorating-using-numbers.html

signature2

Linking to

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff

Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative

Modern Crafts Woman @ Tools are For Women Too

DIY Day @ A Soft Place to Land

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Power Of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

Visit thecsiproject.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails